Antiaging skincare provider Nerium International has created a Scientific Advisory Board, comprised of experts in dermatology and microbiology, to offer feedback on new products and educate consumers on its products’ safety and efficacy.
The Scientific Advisory Board includes:
- Adam Friedman, MD, FAAD, director of dermatologic research at the Unified Division of Dermatology of Montefiore Medical Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York. Dr. Friedman will chair the board.
- Neal Bhatia, MD, clinical director of dermatology at Therapeutics Clinical Research in San Diego, California, and interim program director at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California.
- Mira Stotland, MD, specialist in skin cancer prevention and treatment, cosmetic dermatology and laser surgery in Los Angeles.
- Marie Bertrand, microbiologist and skin scientist, and founder of SkinScience Center in Calgary, AB, Canada.
- Debra J. Wattenberg, MD, dermatologic surgeon and associate clinical professor of dermatology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York.
- Karthik Krishnamurthy, DO, associate professor of dermatology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
“We’re excited to have an advisory board committed to sharing and exploring the full potential of Nerium products to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and exceptional skincare results,” said Jeff Olson, co-founder and CEO of Nerium International.